Heating refreshing ceiling
In partnership with Thermacome, Smart Cast is proposing a heating / cooling ceiling system for tertiary and hospital buildings and collective housing.
- Reversible system: heating / refreshing *
- Free space: up to 5% because no more radiator
- Energy saving :
- Thermal inertia to exploit the heat of the day and the freshness of the night
- Dissemination of free contributions throughout the dwelling
- Economic (installation and operation):
- In heating mode: the ceiling emits 80% of radiation against 50% for a floor (no losses due to furniture, flooring, etc.)
- In cooling mode: the system is 2 times more effective in the ceiling than in the floor.
- Comfort: soft and homogeneous temperatures
- Radiant heat: to lower the comfort temperature by 2 ° C
- RT2012: Combined with a cooling probe, the system complies with thermal regulations.
- Allows pouring the slab in very cold weather (circulating hot water)
* If associated with a heat pump or a geothermal probe